Were you interested in the design ideas I had? WELL. It's time to draw numbers ok! I'll post a BRIEF description of each one, and you can claim that number.
I'll then privately send you the full character description for you to make and sell. Once the numbers are claimed I will choose the person that gets to have the concept idea, (note: it's all freeeee! you're getting a fully detailed description to inspire you!)
~ Rules: ~
- Upon claiming I will send you the full head to toe description of the written adopt design
- don't change the design idea I have please. I'm open to your input but I'd like the designs to stay close to what I originally imagined.
- please, if you sell them for over 200
or trade, $, art, anything, share a little, you don't HAVE to, but I'd like a small amount of it. maybe 25%?
- do NOT make duplicates of the design or use my design template outside of this, I will only allow you to make them a single adopt, (not part of a set either)
- simply comment with the number you're choosing
- you CAN use bases! I love bases!
- NOT first come first serve, I'll choose someone I feel COMFY working with (watchers and friends therefore have priority)
~ Process: ~
1. Claim your number.
2. Wait for me to note you the head-to-toe written adopt description, it should cover EVERYTHING.
3. Link me when you finish it in this journal! that way I can post it here.
4. Enjoy using my inspiration
(wait that's #3
~ Numbers: ~
1. Tawny Fawn
Notes: this is a SIMPLER design, I recommend this one for people comfortable with anthropomorphic shapes and warm-to-neutral palettes.
2. Baby Belle
CLAIMED by beri :3
Note: This design is one of my simplest colors, but has the most detailed add-ons. I recommend you be comfortable with drawing small critters.
3. Frosty Elk
CLAIMED by kuro,
Note: Hehe.... I don't want to go give away all his secrets yet :3 This guy is going to be 100% mystery, but if you're an icy cool girl you'll rock this master of charm
4. Ginger Fair Fawn
Note: she would be a twin to the tawny fawn.
5. TOP SECRET
CLAIMED by VividFlow
Note: this design is the MOST complex, I can tell you you will have MANY struggles with the intricacies of the design, palette, and other choices surrounding her character, BUT, she is very magical.
I'll allow a waiting list <3
"I want x, how do I claim it?" it's pretty simple if you look up at the "process" blurb, my goal is to eliminate the concept of design block by providing FREE creative and imaginative written ideas for adopt artists while my wrists heal
"I want to keep it for myself" That's not the purpose of my concept art so I'm not allowing it to be used that way, my goal is to help other artists that plan to make a PROFIT from these, it's no fair to give it someone who will keep it all for themselves when there's tons of artists out there with design block that need to make some $ or I'm trying to help them out.